Wednesday, August 3, 2011

It’s Your Turn




I have no doubt that I will continue to experience God’s presence in worship, and I hope to continue to write what that means to me.  How about you? 

It’s amazing to me the sense of community we feel when we read others’ writings – the sense of common experience.  As Christians we also share that awesome sense of oneness amongst ourselves, and with our Creator.  I’m not saying we are all called to be authors or songwriters.  All of us, however, are called to share our faith with a lost world, and to encourage one another.

So I would encourage YOU, a fellow worship leader, to press on to offer your gifts to God and to your congregation.  Feel free to meet with others at my blogspot: http://wandasworshipblog.blogspot.com/. 

Post your comments – your comments matter a lot to me, and to others.   

1 comment:

  1. Amen, Wanda! :) This - and your other posts are so good...very balanced and practical! Thanks for taking the time to write things that are encouraging and helpful! Worship leaders need this kind of communication and support! LOVE it!!

    ReplyDelete